Apr 28, 2024, 23:28:14
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: eXo's "Clan of the Clans (COTC)" DD-Tournament  (Read 6396 times)

May 15, 2012, 17:28:01
Read 6396 times

Punkd94

COTC - Informations (DD-Tournament)

eXo-mta.de

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The eXo|-Clan is starting another COTC-Tournament (DD-Tournament). After amazing and funny battles in the first COTCs this will be the third COTC-Tournament, organised and managed by eXo's CW-Manager eXo|Punkd, with the help of all eXo-Members.
As always we want to have fair battles and of course have fun at this tournament, also the searching of the best MTA-DD-Clan will be quite interesting this time again.

This time we want to organise this Tournament more 'fair and open for everyone'. The suggestions about how this Tournament should be going is will be made by every single Clan which will participate in this Tournament.

Due this is just the beginning of weeks/months of organisation, you can see some first, most important (and maybe NOT final) information and rules at this thread.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

What do YOU have to do??

-tell me a week (out of the timespace i gave you), when you want to play this tournament
-tell me a time (UTC/GMT (0) )
-send me your 5 player names
-tell me the name of the DD-map that you choose (choose 1 dd-map)
-tell me which Mode you want to play (free for all OR tournament)
-accept the rules
-post all official infos like playernames or maps on ' eXo-mta.de' at the 'Clan Of The Clans --- COTC' - Section ...
http://exo-mta.de/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=237 ...

NOT THE FINAL VERSION!!

Date: 29th June 2012 - 12th August 2012
(sometime then, depends on how many clans will play)
Time: to be set..most likely time will be at the evening
( UTC, GMT ... http://www.worldtimeserver.com/current_time_in_UTC.aspx )

Server: eXo|-Server

Players: 5v5 .. no reserves/no specs
(could change, depends on how many clans will play)
Maps: every clan will choose 1 DD-Map

Mode: 'Free-For-All'
(Clan 1 vs. Clan 2 vs. Clan 3 vs. ... all at the same time on the same map)

OR

'Tournament'
(with Groups, Semi-Finals, etc. ... only 2 Clans at the same time on the same map)

Rules:
-If someone times out before the map starts, we play the map again.
-If someone times out while the map is running, we continue playing.
-If the Tournament ends with a draw, we will play 1 round of 1 random map.
-Be in the server 15 minutes before the start of the Tournament.
-Min FPS: 25
-MaxFPS: 50
-Pinglimit: 250
-No camping/insult/hack/spam/using mods/cheat/etc.
-No spectators allowed.
-Depending on which Mode we will play and how many clans will participate, the maps will be mapped bigger, so we can get sure that there is enough space to drive and of course we will have more spawnpoints then

I will always visit the different Clan-homepages to check for updates after some days ... please be sure to post all official infos like playernames or maps on ' eXo-mta.de' at the 'Clan Of The Clans --- COTC' - Section ...
http://exo-mta.de/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=237 ...

@ the CW-Managers of the different Clans: Please contact me (Punkd) personally...

or via PM at the eXo-mta.de homepage

QUESTIONS?? ask me personally or at eXo-mta.de in COTC-Section

© eXo|Punkd, CW-Manager

May 15, 2012, 18:14:27
Reply #1

Mdbelen

Staff
yay
Hard decision between free-for-all and 1v1 clans. There was some tournament once, where there were like 3 or 4 clans per match, i liked that (not in the finals ofc).
And its nearly impossible to tell you the exact 5 players that will play in some month.

May 15, 2012, 18:19:58
Reply #2

Potzo

Staff
We will definately play. We will inform you about all the info you need.
Join us on Discord

May 15, 2012, 20:57:14
Reply #3

Matrix

Staff
Damn it I'm in France around that time :(

May 19, 2012, 19:10:05
Reply #4

Punkd94

May 29, 2012, 23:54:48
Reply #5

Shadow_

Inactive Owl
OH YEAH! O.o Clan of Clans! :P I'm deffo playing. hahaha.
Welcome to the wonderful world that is Ownage Owls, we welcome you into our aviary and you may do as you please. but we must ask you do not steal the food, as ToMo will get extremely angry.