May 5, 2024, 20:16:19
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: Slipknot  (Read 15043 times)

Mar 13, 2012, 13:06:56
Reply #15

Potzo

Staff
No, he shall not be the last Croatian, Bosnian or Serbian guy who joins this clan. I think whoever spends time with us on teamspeak, plays with us and, we have fun playing with him/her, we should invite him/her to the clan.
End of discussion.
You are looking this from from wrong angle Millhouse. The reason why we have many people in our servers and our clan from Balkan is actually because we invite our friends from real life to join mta and servers we play, so step by step our community grows bigger, mainly guys from Balkan, but of course there are still other guys from across the Europe and even other continents.

I agree completely. And if Slipknot was from somewhere else, we would still invite him because he has all the "qualities"
Do you know anyone else similiar to Slipknot? Didn't think so..
Hes playing for a long time already, knows english and plays MTA (even other games) with us! Hes also using Teamspeak
Join us on Discord

Mar 13, 2012, 13:30:39
Reply #16

Millhouse

Like I said, he's the last from this area who is worth joining us. So lets not force with invitations just becouse someone speaks language you (we) know...

Mar 13, 2012, 14:00:10
Reply #17

rijads

Read my post again. We are not forcing invitation on people because they speak same language we do, we invite them because we have fun with them, we dont look at who comes from where, so if next 10 members who we have fun playing with are all from balkan they all should get invite, I dont get it why are you so much focused on who comes from where. (actually considering that where we grew up I can see why that may be bothering you, but still...)
« Last Edit: Mar 13, 2012, 14:03:37 by rijads »

Mar 13, 2012, 20:50:04
Reply #18

Pet

To be honest,he's quite mature for his age.He's active so i'm voting for yes

Mar 13, 2012, 21:27:28
Reply #19

Matrix

Staff
He is intelligent and acts maturely which can't be said for a lot of others who play our servers, I say Yes

Mar 13, 2012, 22:27:36
Reply #20

rijads

Tomo, I think there is no need for any further discussion in here.

Mar 14, 2012, 02:09:40
Reply #21

Millhouse

It's not that I don't like my neighbours, I am not nationalist (if you mean on that rijads), I'm just listening others, what others say, customers (God, I sounds like my professor :D). I just don't want others to think balkanians have some kind of advantage, thats all..

Okay end of discussion, accept him and lock this.
« Last Edit: Mar 14, 2012, 02:19:57 by Millhouse »

Mar 14, 2012, 11:39:46
Reply #22

Shadow_

Inactive Owl
Although i dont agree fully with what Millhouse says, also as it doesn't really effect me as i dont interact with majority of these new people. But, i do believe that there is alot of Croatian ect. in our clan and more are joining recently but it doesn't bother me when everyone talks english, its when people talk there other languages when others can read/hear it. For example ( never happened just an example )

Tomo, Rijads, Starac, Millhouse and Slipknot; All talking Croatian on teamchat, i'm just sat there like ok .. thats cool.

Or talking it on teamspeak. but, I do agree more with what rijads said about people from those areas are inviting there friends so obviously they will get invited eventually if the play with us use teamspeak ect. Also we all play MTA which seems to be more of a eastern European game, where as SA:MP is full of English / American people. ( alot of Danish, Norwegian, Dutch aswell. )
Welcome to the wonderful world that is Ownage Owls, we welcome you into our aviary and you may do as you please. but we must ask you do not steal the food, as ToMo will get extremely angry.

Mar 14, 2012, 13:18:16
Reply #23

Slipknot.

Tomo, Rijads, Starac, Millhouse and Slipknot; All talking Croatian on teamchat, i'm just sat there like ok .. thats cool.

we talk on croatian when all people can understand us but when they can't we talk on english

Mar 14, 2012, 16:48:41
Reply #24

rijads

exactly, It may happen sometimes that we talk croatian when there is someone, but believe me, it happens so much more often that we talk english when there are only people that undertstand croatian :D. Anyways if someone starts speaking croatian while others are on ts, I always tell them to speak english, just as tomo does it. But yeah, nothing off this is that important, if we speak on croatian, and for example sa-mo joins, he can tell us always "blahblah jagwiojgwaj gwaiougwjiua gj ajwg ghuagw hu , GET IT ?" and than we get the msg and start talking english :D

Mar 14, 2012, 18:57:27
Reply #25

Millhouse

This is going offtopic

Mar 15, 2012, 19:05:32
Reply #26

Jos

Me says Yes.
Me likes Slipknot.

Mar 24, 2012, 16:47:58
Reply #27

Kuki

Awesome guy and player for me YES

Apr 5, 2012, 11:40:25
Reply #28

Starac

y u no accept him?
It's not about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving FORWARD!

Apr 5, 2012, 15:28:43
Reply #29

panglu

It's been over 4 weeks already... why isn't he accepted?