May 5, 2024, 16:40:16
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: Slipknot  (Read 15039 times)

Mar 11, 2012, 19:06:25
Read 15039 times

Slipknot.

Nickname: Slipknot
Sex: Male
MSN: -
Former clans: [HiVi]
Headset: Yes
Teamspeak user: Yes
SA-MP: No
MTA: Yes
other mod: No

Why do you wanna join Ownage Owls?
It's fun to play with [O.o] members and it's players on MTA servers or some other games. I like the members/players because they are nice and cool.
What can you do for clan?
Well I can be active so I can kick/ban hackers/bad persons, I can make maps (but i make them only when I'm in the mood xD).

Mar 11, 2012, 19:08:56
Reply #1

Starac

Yes,stupid chetnik!
If u get accepted i won't be the youngest guy in the clan anymore,yay!  :]
« Last Edit: Mar 11, 2012, 19:16:28 by Starac ツ »
It's not about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving FORWARD!

Mar 11, 2012, 19:13:22
Reply #2

dark.Sector

AAAA another croatian ofc i say BIG YES

Mar 11, 2012, 19:30:16
Reply #3

Potzo

Staff
One of few players that have better understanding and character than most of 16 year old on the servers
We know alot of opposite examples, so hats off to you sir!
Hes also playing other games with us, and hes active on TS

Yes
Join us on Discord

Mar 11, 2012, 20:12:03
Reply #4

Shadow_

Inactive Owl
I can only comment on my experiences with Slipknot but as reading the posts from other Owls seems like you have grown up quite alot. So just for that i will keep my answer as Neutral.
Welcome to the wonderful world that is Ownage Owls, we welcome you into our aviary and you may do as you please. but we must ask you do not steal the food, as ToMo will get extremely angry.

Mar 11, 2012, 20:32:14
Reply #5

Giraffen420

I must agree with what tomo said... He's 12, yet capable of acting more mature then I in most of the cases!  :D

It's a YES from me!

Mar 11, 2012, 21:27:07
Reply #6

Mdbelen

Staff
omg why the hell is tomo only unhatching croats :-|
Neutral lol

Mar 11, 2012, 22:38:18
Reply #7

rijads

Actually it was my idea mdbelen, it's not tomos fault XD.
yes.

Mar 11, 2012, 22:47:34
Reply #8

panglu

I know that kid for a long time. He's good, active and mature for his age.

YES ofc

Mar 11, 2012, 22:55:56
Reply #9

TabOo.

He's good, active and mature for his age.
Yes !

Mar 12, 2012, 09:34:05
Reply #10

Dr.Nimax

I know that kid for a long time. He's good, active and mature for his age.

YES ofc
I know him very long time, even before he came to the O.o server and he is awesome guy and I say YES

Mar 12, 2012, 15:10:54
Reply #11

Slipknot.

I know him very long time, even before he came to the O.o server and he is awesome guy and I say YES

haha acctually you invited me to MTA so big thanks for that :D

Mar 13, 2012, 01:53:48
Reply #12

Millhouse

Some players/owls are complaining about too many croats in clan.. Well yes this is kinda true and I agree with you, but I think Slipknot has enough qualities to join our community and he should be the last croat, serb, bosnian or any balkanian guy in our clan. He is the last guy from this area who is actually "quality" enough to join us. Next owl have to be from somewhere elsewhere....
I can't decide yes or no, if you ask me personaly I would say yes, but I have to think for other non-balkanian players what they think about Slipknot. If they agree and vote for yes, great, but if they vote for no, okay still great, becouse I know Slipknot will do all the best what he can to better familiarize with others...
So, neutral this time....
Good luck Slip

Mar 13, 2012, 02:17:31
Reply #13

Mdbelen

Staff
haha that was only me, wasnt it?^^ And actually i was joking a little bit lol.

Mar 13, 2012, 09:20:51
Reply #14

rijads

No, he shall not be the last Croatian, Bosnian or Serbian guy who joins this clan. I think whoever spends time with us on teamspeak, plays with us and, we have fun playing with him/her, we should invite him/her to the clan.
End of discussion.
You are looking this from from wrong angle Millhouse. The reason why we have many people in our servers and our clan from Balkan is actually because we invite our friends from real life to join mta and servers we play, so step by step our community grows bigger, mainly guys from Balkan, but of course there are still other guys from across the Europe and even other continents.
« Last Edit: Mar 13, 2012, 09:24:16 by rijads »