Jun 29, 2017, 02:33:19
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: Just cause 2 Ownage Owls server  (Read 2577 times)

Dec 28, 2013, 01:36:21
Read 2577 times

rijads

Owl
Alright, now that JC2 multiplayer is out, I guess it's good time to start topic about this.

How serious are we about creating our own server for this game?

What are the resources needed compared to MTA servers (Tomo ?). Here is something from their wiki:
http://wiki.jc-mp.com/Server/Requirements

If we are going to do this, we should start slowly, as we know already, in order to get this up and running, it's gonna take a lot of time, and we will need active scripters for the server. I am fairly good with MySQL and scripting languages like LUA so I would like to improve upon that, if we have other members with free time like myself and basic knowledge about this stuff (mdbelen ?, others?), maybe we could really start some stuff.

I guess I don't have anything else to say, until I hear from other members, so ->

Dec 28, 2013, 03:57:56
Reply #1

Invalidus

Inactive Owl
To start, hi everybody. I know we havent seen each other for a long time. I have been studying computing for 2 years and I have practiced with MySQ plus I know some LUA also. I got a lot of free time now and I could help you my old buddies, It would be a nice practice for me also  :).
« Last Edit: Dec 28, 2013, 07:10:42 by Invalidus »

Jun 27, 2014, 21:20:56
Reply #2

Next#

Jun 30, 2014, 00:10:01
Reply #3

Mdbelen

Wise Head Owl
good point. i didnt stop the jc2mp server so maybe its still running??! or maybe the server rebooted since i started jc2mp many months ago^^